Alfa Romeo Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I hope I'm not too late, I would like one also..
Please let me know..
Thanks..

·
Registered
4,511 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Hi guy's!
Can someone make this easy for us old blokes? Where can I see a sample, get a price and put my name down for a part?
There are links and names and too much information to even see a sample of the Front Windscreen and the Rear Glass.Some help here please...? Just post a couple of images.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Check out this link below... Should take you direct to Bertelsbeck's Montreal glazing page in their catalog.
If it doesn't, the Bertelsbeck website is: my-alfa.com. On the home page (may come up in German, but you can select other languages) select Parts, select Montreal, select Body, select Glazing.

Alfa Romeo MONTREAL GLAZING

E-mail is [email protected]. I've been working with Stefan Otto. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
What ever happened to the production of this glass? Did any glass actually get produced by Pilkington? I read on Bruce's website that the glass Berltesbeck attempted to have produced in China was a failed attempt.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
benson is definitely the Chinese automotive glass producer
as they say they are OEM producers for Nissan, Toyota and many other car giants, they must be decent quality.

Bruce's website mentions Bertelsbeck having a prototype rear screen produced in China, but I can't see where it says the chinese attempt was a failure?
Bertelsbeck is a good company, I doubt they will sell junk.

Benson's US offices are in Katy (TX)

·
Registered
73 Posts
spiderserie4: Oh, I didn‘t mean to give the impression that „made in China“ equates bad. I have only made good experiences with Bertelsbeck/My Alfa as well. The fact that they pull off complex and expensive reproductions like this shows their value to the community. Greetings to a fellow Rhinelander!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Good information gentlemen....good to know that there is a source for that component now. I may have read between the lines incorrectly on Bruce's website....since it doesn't mention anything further than the project was at a prototype stage. I do however wonder why Sicurvetro in Finland (who advertise themselves as classic car window suppliers...and custom automotive glass suppliers) wasn't the more obvious supplier for these....or were they in fact approached...but priced themselves out of contention?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts