Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Alfa Romeo Montreal - Head Nut Tool

11K views 68 replies 13 participants last post by  benicia 2600 
#1 ·
Hey guys!
I have a very limited number of Montreal Head Nut Tools left from the last batch made. Please let me know if you want one. These are invaluable for all Montreal owners, really!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
By the way, the "ring" portion of the wrench has been ground down to clear the cylinder head walls around the Head Nuts. This has been a revision to all the new Head Nut Tools. If you have one of the original tools, I am happy to modify it and send it back to you. No charge.

#8 ·
All of the above mentioned Head Nut Tools were sold. I have made some more out of which almost all have been sold. Again, if you want one, let me know they are almost all gone! Only 2 left.
It may be some time before any more get made...

Attachments

#9 ·
I have just modified one of the original Head Nut Tools and sent it back to the customer. In his particular instance, there appeared to be a clearance issue. Job done! Hopefully happy customer!!

I am surprised that there has not been more interest in this Tool. Not just as a supplier, but from the point that I really believe more Alfa Montreal Owners have not checked the Torque on their Cylinder Heads, probably in more than 40 years!!!
After my personal experience, I would go out there and make sure that the Cylinder Head Nuts are properly Torqued up before you have a Coolant leakage at the Head Surface / Block interface. Whether you buy a Head Nut Tool from me or not, please check the current Head Nut Torque settings. You may be lucky and have a friend with one of the tools, whatever...

#11 ·
Hello everyone!
I am offering FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the continental USA for any of the Montreal bits and pieces I make. I will offer to absorb Half the Cost Of Shipping for overseas orders!

Meanwhile, have a Happy Christmas and all the very best for the New Year!!!

#14 ·
Hi Guys,
My wife and I are visiting our son in Germany and will be returning on January 5th, 2019.
I will get back to all of you then. In the meantime, please send me your address and telephone number, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice for you to respond. Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

BTW, the price for a Head Nut Tool is $110 and Free Shipping anywhere in the USA before the end of the year. Half cost of shipping overseas!
Regards
Karl Robertson

#15 ·
Hello Richard,
Please contact me at: robertsonpdt@comcast.net
The cost of the Head Nut Tool is $110.00 each plus cost of Shipping in the USA is about $10.00 Total $120
As you have asked for 2, that will be $240 total
Let me know.
I will need your Address, a Telephone Number and your E-mail Address so Ican send you a PayPal Invoice.
With best regards,

Karl Robertson
248) 766 9141
robertsonpdt@comcast.net

#19 ·
For those of you who expressed an interest in getting a Head Nut Tool, the latest batch of tools is finished and will be ready for shipping.

I will need your Shipping Address, E-mail Address and a Telephone Number so that I can send you a PayPal Invoice. You can respond and I will follow up with a Tracking Number as soon as the Package is Consigned.

Prices on these tools has not changed. Still a bargain at $110 plus Shipping by USPS.

Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.