Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
James Bond : Quantum of Solace opening scenes.

Two Alfa Romeo 159 Ti's get trashed.... :(

Video on : Youtube yfYC_CBNtiM

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Duetto in "All Roads Lead to Rome" 2015

Duetto in "All Roads Lead to Rome" 2015

The Duetto is used a great deal in the movie. Nice to see... the Duetto!

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
I just saw a commercial for Kohler Composed faucets. Just a quick look but i think there's white GTV at the start of the commercial.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
There was a Giulia Super in an old 1977 movie called Funeral for an Assassin.

Here is a link to a short French film starring a nice Dutch Blue Giulia Spider; not the driver, for sure!

[ame]https://vimeo.com/13650113[/ame]

Ray

·
Registered
966 Posts
The Al Pacino movie, Bobby Deerfield features Al as an american F1 driver. His team? The Alfa Romeo/Braham team from 1977.
Also, his daily driver is a GTV6. Lots of Alfa signage throughout..

·
Registered
96 Posts
In Law and Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders-Episode 2
Lyle Menedez gets into a red Spider. Looks like an S3. Fuzzy in the background as he speaks to his brother Eric then clears up as he walks to the car and gets in. Only a partial view, but it?s definitely a Spider.

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
Quiet evening--TV on--Movie--Dr. No.

James is picked up at the airport and as the car drives away there is a White Giulietta Spider parked.

Left side of the scene.

:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
My favourite obscure spot is from 'Shaft in Africa' in which the coolest '70's private eye ever drives a 2000GTV (what else).

The plot obviously calls for some kids to steal the hubcaps and in true low budget blaxpoitation fashion the Director doesn't let the fact that 2000GTV's don't actually have conventional hubcaps stop him.

So the scene shows kids fiddling around with hubcaps clearly from a different car and Richard Roundtree shouting after them as they run away with the completely unnecessary hubcaps.

Nicely captured on the IMCDB page here IMCDb.org: 1972 Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce [115.01] in "Shaft in Africa, 1973" where one of the kids is plainly holding the hubcap up to disguise the fact it doesn't actually belong on there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts