Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I'm looking to buy a GTV6 in the United States. I am currently located in Illinois. I want to spend around ~$10000 USD but will be willing to go up to $15000 for a very clean example. I have no preference as far as model year is concerned and I prefer the red but am willing to entertain any color car. My main requirement is that the car have little to no rust. If the car is already 3.0 swapped, that would be a plus.

Please let me know if you or anyone else you know has one for sale.

Best regards

-zkhan1189

·
Administrator
17,066 Posts
There is a nice looking one on BAT. Black/black. Don't know how high the bids will go though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a nice looking one on BAT. Black/black. Don't know how high the bids will go though.

Yeah, I've got my eye on that one. Looks very clean and is definitely under consideration provided the bidding doesn't get too crazy (but strongly hoping a red one will pop up for sale somewhere soon.)

·
Registered
182 Posts
A friend in my Alfa club is selling a 8k mile one for a deceased member. I believe it's on Hemmings.

·
Registered
750 Posts
In case you need parts etc:

Search Facebook marketplace using Berkeley, California as a location.

I’m not affiliated

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have few Gtv6 s different colors years all very nice examples but not prefect If you are interested let me know I can shoot some pictures. Mechanically in great shape.

82 red color car tan recaro interior bigger ss intake valves and special cams I forget the name 2 piece speedlines.

84 metallic grey with tan recaros nice color combo gone through the whole car. Early late car with side moldings

82 24 valve in the works I could sell

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have few Gtv6 s different colors years all very nice examples but not prefect If you are interested let me know I can shoot some pictures. Mechanically in great shape.

82 red color car tan recaro interior bigger ss intake valves and special cams I forget the name 2 piece speedlines.

84 metallic grey with tan recaros nice color combo gone through the whole car. Early late car with side moldings

82 24 valve in the works I could sell

I'm interested in both the '82 cars. I've PMd you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update: There a couple cars I'm looking at closely that I've been contacted with, but I'm still on the lookout. Feel free to contact me with what you have!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hi

If you search my prior gtv6 posts you can see the extensive builds on the cars. If you are interested in any particular car call or text me.

Thanks
Van
818-455-7836

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
I have a 84' w/ a 3.0 ltr Engine and Milano LSD Trans-axle. Original Black Metallic, Newer Paint, Sunroof, Leather, low original miles, (69,k I think), Calif. car. ZERO RUST, (never had any). Been in indoor storage for a few years. $15, would be my bare minimum. Bob Lesher in Oregon

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a 84' w/ a 3.0 ltr Engine and Milano LSD Trans-axle. Original Black Metallic, Newer Paint, Sunroof, Leather, low original miles, (69,k I think), Calif. car. ZERO RUST, (never had any). Been in indoor storage for a few years. $15, would be my bare minimum. Bob Lesher in Oregon
PM'd

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looks like a nice car. Hard to find a car that has been gone through. Majority gtv6 out there need a mini restoration just to be road worthy. Problem is mini restorations cost lots of money and time. Good luck

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Have one for sale, but a Alfisti from Maryland has first dibs. If he decides to back out I will post it here. GiGi is a very unique one. It's been Alfettaized and Verdeized. All mechanical's are in top order.
Minor rust, but not a basket case and it got a BAD Paint job and it's required. It a Milano Verde except for the driveshaft. I even has an Alfetta dash completely functional. There are pictures of her on this website in my garage. It's a Resomod, with 68 Camaro bumpers and no plastic. It very cool car. Asking $8100.00 PM me if interested. Not in a hurry to sell her. So take your time and make the right decision. AlfasRule!

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Be Advised, this guy just wants to "Low Ball"you, without even seeing your car. Don't waist your time. Bob Lesher

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bob, I’m sorry we couldn’t make a deal, but I had a better offer in the works and could only pay you in reference to that. I’m sorry if you felt that I was “low balling” you. In our email communication I made this fact clear to you and attempted to be as cordial as possible.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts