Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have around ($1400 current retail value) of useful spares for the GTV6 and Milano. Some NOS mostly IAP/Centerline.

On eBay here.

I also have tools and many used spares for sale that I shall post soon.

And did I mention 2 '85 GTV6's? Effectively non-runners (brakes and broken guibo) at $999 each.

Offers on everything considered. Located in Portland OR USA.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Do you have any pics of the GTV's you can post?

Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Link

That link is dead but I found it! I'm checking on shipping to Louisiana. Does the red one have a 3.2 in it?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure, the red one has a 3.3 24V. For $999? Or was that a typo? $9,999?

No, I get (got) custom badges made of the the GTV6. That was an example of what I could provide. Kinda liked it myself.

I fixed the CraigsList post here

I have a video of the bronze one (G3) running. I'll get it up on YouTube.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Gtv

Are either of these cars equipped with a/c? Does it work? Also, how difficult would it be to get the red one ready to drive to Louisiana?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Both have a/c (Tropicaire) neither work.

There is an Alfa garage about 1/2 mile from where the cars are. Nasko's 503.771.1472. He worked on both cars when I first got them. Then I decided to do it all myself which probably explains why neither is on the road now.

The red car (G2) needs a rebuilt driveshaft (front guibo is shot), rear calipers were removed for the bronze car (G3) and the fuel injection/intake hooked back up.

G3 had a bad injector so I swapped out the fuel rail/linjectors which worked but I ended up getting new injectors for G3. Only had about 500 miles on them. She started up after cranking for less than 5 seconds the other day; not bad after not running for almost 2 years.

Both cars also have Greg Gordon's silicone vacuum hose kits installed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts