Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have the clear version of the Alfa Romeo GTV (Rubber gasket type) in stock after many months of no stock. The quality and thickness is right on for these. They are the FYG brand made in China. For some reason these get reproduced in the same thickness as the originals.We can ship or pick up.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
early GT's

Greetings...my Step Nose has chrome trim around the windshield...I don't believe these windshields work on my car...do you have any glass for GT's...including front, back, sides, quarter vents, rear side vents?....thanks, D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only thing we carry is the windshield. Not sure when you mention step nose. these are the gasket type that fit 53-76 although if you have the glue in type you have to change over to the gasket type and obtain the trim. Not sure if that is an earlier version if Sprint Coupe is different however, someone will have to reply that knows better than I. Richard

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just did not want to mix it up with the Sprint Coupe 1954-63, the small one like the 1300/ 16-00 Series. As long as it is the later style 1750/2000 etc yes we have under Glass part#FW248. The thickness is actually close to 1/4 inch similar to the originals I think. What is confusing is FYG Industries that makes these also produces the Duetto, 164, Spider etc. The Spider and this GTV is thicker glass than the others they produce for Alfa. I think originals is 6mm and thes eare the same or very close. I know they are heavier and fit well. We have just about all the popular ones in now including the Spider in clear too. Fred I owe a couple of windshields to Mukilteo any time so if anything is needed to split freight...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts