Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gentleman. I’m new to the Alfa world. I’m 18 and I just bought my first Alfa GTV6. I’m excited to be a part of this community. I am rebuilding the exterior of my car and I happen to need the lower bumper / air dam for my GTV6 because it’s missing. If anyone has a spare or is selling one please let me know. You can also call or text my number @ 310-484-6439. My names Giovanni . Or PM if you guys have any available. Thanks guys !

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
And I started with a 79 Alfetta GT at age 15 because GTV6s were new and expensive.

Welcome to the GTV6 team. It's gonna be a fun ride (literally).

Check the parts for sale forum...I saw an air dam there about a week or two ago. Also post your search there. Also consider reaching out to @planetmojo2 via private message. He has lots of GTV6 parts.

Reactions: alfistagtv6

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Alfa Parts Exchange has a GTV6 that they are making into parts. Try them also.

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
You have to call. I've been down to both sites within the last couple of months. I purchased the roof and hood from the GTV6 that they are in the process of parting out. Larry even dropped it off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.