Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original Alfa Romeo GTA build after Fia 1600 GTA Period G1 Homologation.

One of the last build GTA`s build in january 1974, Vin AR 776 159, confirmed by Alfa Romeo Centro Documentazione.

Italien delivered car (Padua), came to Germany 1977 as a racecar with less than 20000KM, owned by Scuderia GTA organizer Florian Gerbel.

Car never had an accident and still has all original alupanels. German DMSB race documents and old german registration papers. Old pics and old racepassport also.

Now freshly build after 17 years in my ownership with 3 rollouts. Only best parts used, Stack, Recaro... Very very lightwheight with just under 760KG drywheight with hoods and doors all aluminium!

Engine from Formula GT - Peter Praller with latest spec and 181 hp dynoded. As fast as GTAm testa stretta, maybe quicker with good driver.

Very high attention to detail build car with handmade alu wide rear arches, GTA Nr. 9 build by Alfina Corse.

Price 275K Euro

Alfina Corse - Christian Bovensiepen

[email protected]

See facebook: Christian Bovensiepen

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course i do, i have German Registration papers from 1977 and old race passport from 80th.
And Pictures of those days also. The car is well known in Germany.
You are interested in the car?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thank you for your prompt reply.
A friend of mine is looking for a genuine GTA. That's why I've asked you those details.
I have passed him the chassis number. In case he will positively reply to me, I will let you know, of course.

Thanks a lot.

V

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi! Sorry to go off topic. But what tyres are those ? And what size ? Looking for some nice 14" perfomance tyres for my var(NOT a GTA :p )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts