Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all
OK, i am restoring pot metal parts too.No problem to solder the crackes.Photos will tell you all.There was a lot of holes under old chrome but now it is condizioni perfette!A lot of hand work.The price is 155euro.Possible to pay via bank transfer or paypal.Shipping cost-WORLDWIDE....13euro
Regards from Slovenia-europe
Franjo

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
I bought some parts from Franjo in the past and he is a very honest member of the board. You can really trust him and his quality is outstanding. He is doing all stainless steel and cgrome as well as Bakelite parts and steering wheels.
Great guy, best quality

Rob

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Rob
This one was hard becouse you can not reach the corners with machine.You can see my worn fingers after sanding,he,he....
Regards

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No but i have spider heart ready for chrome stripping.Sorry but no time to finish it at least 1 month.Too much customers waiting.
Regards from Slovenia

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a center heart from a 1969 1750 GTV that is missing one of the vanes. Can you restore it and replace what is missing?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And i already restored the one with missing upper vane.These 2.serie grille vanes are problematic,you are not alone with this problem.
Regards

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
-old chrome stripping,new chrome coat and shipping price from galvanic company to my address will be cca 50euro
-My work......100euro
I have a lot of work until the end of June,too much customers are waiting,i am sorry.
Regards

1 - 17 of 17 Posts