Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I decided to join this community to get some advice regarding my 2019 Giulia ti sport that I leased last week. (7 days ago)
I have realized that many of Alfa Romeo dealers had 2019 vehicles for either lease or purchase so I decided to lease one of those 2019 ones available. Last week Saturday, I signed my car(lease) then the problem occurred few days after. Whenever I turned on the engine, I have realized that the car was shaking and stumbling as if the engine was not running smoothly and I am talking about shaking and stumbling that are very noticeable. Not only that, my "Check Engine Light" was on and I took it to the Alfa Romeo service center to examine and fix the problem. It took 2 days to get my car back and according to the repairing order sheet, the cause of car shaking and "Check Engine Light" was due to fault code p0300-00 (Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected) and carbon build up. After roughly 6 hours I got my car back from the service center, another "Check Engine Light" popped up(on the same day). Due to another "Check Engine Light" I took my car to another Alfa Romeo dealership service center to examine my car. When they scanned my vehicle to see what the problem was, they said that they have found random misfires error code again right after my first one was fixed. The service center told me that not only I have to be over 25 to get a loaner but also that they are not sure either what the cause of the problem is or when the vehicle will be ready. I was very disappointed and frustrated having my new vehicle (7 days old with 200 miles) being in the service center not only for once but twice for the same problem within the first week of my lease. I am considering lemon law or buy back on this Giulia as I do not want to stress out anymore. I already contacted one of the lawyers and sent him copy of my first repairing order sheet and I am waiting to send my second one once I get my vehicle back from the service center. So, I would like to hear from anyone of you guys who already has an experience of returning a Alfa Romeo vehicle by lemon law or buy back.

PS: Sorry for my bad English and any help or advise would be appreciated much.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6
390 Posts
The common issues with new Alfas are the dealers. Although your Giulia obviously has a problem, the dealers are not that responsible in fixing and sometimes even finding the problem. Also you'd get better help on the giulia section of this forum. I think there's one. Imean, i hope...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts