Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
Would that be a 101 Spider (convertable), a GT (coupe), or a Super (sedan)?

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I have a few extra parts left over from Super's restoration, what do you need? I know your in need of a left door, but is it a front or rear?

It would also be helpful to know where you are, as sometimes it's costly to ship such things as doors and hoods.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm also looking for a right front door. Rear left door. Both rear quarter panels. Driver front quarter panel. Thanks a bunch. I am located in Newark, New Jersey

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I'm also looking for a right front door. Rear left door. Both rear quarter panels. Driver front quarter panel. Thanks a bunch. I am located in Newark, New Jersey
I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that I have three spare doors. The bad news is that they are not the ones you're in need of, I used them in my restoration.

When I restored my Super I was lucky to find a crashed race Super with everything I was in need of, straight and undamaged.

Depending on how bad your current doors are replacement patch panels are available from several sources in Europe, same for the other body panels you're looking for.

Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Is this Michael? anyway, give Sal M a call. I think he's got some NOS Super parts that he picked up from Pietro and Jerry a while back. If you don't have his # PM me for it. Peter.

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
I know of a full set of Super doors in Pittsburgh that I just glanced at but looked pretty good. I'm in a rush to get out of the house tonight but will PM you tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts