Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a set (4 alloy wheels with tires) of Alfa Romeo 5-star Daytona wheels made by FPS (Foundry Pedrini Siena), made in Italy. Inscriptions on outside of the alloy read 6J x 14H2, C35, and Alfa Romeo. Inscriptions on the inner side of the wheel read Made in Italy, 115.50.28 010.00, 1162, 90 and 1. Four lug pattern.

Tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE71: 195/60R14.

These alloys and tires were purchased for my 1988 Alfa Romeo Graduate. The alloys fit on that car perfectly and I would believe that these would fit on Spiders/Graduates with that body style. Now that the car has been sold, I don't really have a use for the wheels.

Local pickup is preferred (San Francisco Bay Area), but in terms of shipping, I am willing to ship the wheels and tires to the new owner in the US only. We can do USPS, ground services, freight, or ship through Greyhound. Shipping charges will be additional.

All reasonable offers will be considered.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Calling for offers on Daytona wheels and tires

I have additional photos if needed. In terms of an asking price, I am asking $500 for the wheels, I am only looking to sell them as a complete set. I am located in San Mateo, CA (near San Francisco) and can deliver them to the buyer if they are local (within 30 miles or so). I am willing to ship them as well, though shipping would be additional. Pay Pal accepted. Don't miss out on these, complete sets like these are harder to come by these days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price Reduction daytona wheels and tires

Price has been reduced to $450 for the set. More photos available upon request, pm if interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts