Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just asking other Spider owners where did you purchase your Alfa Romeo flag for the garage? (if you have one) I purchased one off of ebay and had to return it. It was thinner than toilet paper and the quality was awful.

I'm looking for a quality Alfa flag or banner, and also a Pininfarina too.

Thanks ahead for your info.

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
I may have bought one of the same ones as you. It was cheap (I think I paid $10 off ebay). When I unwrapped it, it seemed like a waste of money, almost see-thru like a window screen. But once mounted on the wall, it actually doesn't look that bad.

I later bought the Lambo flag from the same place. My wife started it all by buying me the Ferrari one from a main street corner. Its a little better quality and I bet she paid a lot more for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Mike thats the material. It's so thin, I couldn't take it. I guess I have no choice, either. The ebay guy has a Pininfarina one too, really nice. This material is awful tho.
Vince

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Alfa Flags

I bought a couple of Alfa flag sized banners about 4 years ago from someone here on the bb. They are white material with the Alfa logo in the center, grommets for hanging on the left edge, good sized, and good quality, not like what is shown on this thread. AIR, I paid around $20 a piece.

You might try searching here on the bb for the thread and the man's name/contact information to see if he has any left or can source some additional ones, if the description of what he sold is of interest to you. I'm sorry, I don't remember his name or the title of the thread.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was fortunate enough to acquire the flag that flew at the Alfa Romeo factory in a little town called Brits here in South Africa. It now performs duty as a dust cover for my spider's soft top when parked in the garage!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts