Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an Alfa Dealer Sign. Not picky, pre 71 or later is fine. Got the go ahead from the wife to do the garage so want one to hang on the wall or hang from the ceiling.

I'm in Canada so local would be great if not have a US mailbox in Niagar Falls that it can be shipped to.

PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks

·
Registered
633 Posts
Not easy to find, good luck with the search.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Get in line Andre, just because you have a nice GTV, now you need a sign? :D I need to replace my broken one first. Happy to see your enjoying the GT. Pete.

·
Premium Member
7,075 Posts
I'm in Canada so local would be great if not have a US mailbox in Niagar Falls that it can be shipped to.
Thanks
Will the US mailbox actually take a 5 foot diameter sign.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Will the US mailbox actually take a 5 foot diameter sign.
No. Maximum size is 130" in combined length and girth (distance around the thickest part). Any box would need to be at least 60" L x 60" wide x 6" deep, making it too large to ship. You would need to go UPS, Fedex, maybe Greyhound, or by freight.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get in line Andre, just because you have a nice GTV, now you need a sign? :D I need to replace my broken one first. Happy to see your enjoying the GT. Pete.
Let's just say I got my inspiration after visiting your awesome garage. Loving the car, best purchase I have ever made. Stay well my friend

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's actually a dealer in Canada with a few. Even with the Canadian dollar, his prices are shall we say, a bit elevated. Products Archive - Collector Studio - Fine Automotive Memorabilia

There are some on ebay as well. You can also look at The Online Marketplace with Weekly Auctions - Catawiki Signs come up quite often there.
Thank you sir. I know of this company, as you said prices are on the sell your kidney side high. I was going to buy on auction. I just could not secure shipping from Italy in time. Thanks for the Catawiki lead, will check it out

·
Premium Member
7,075 Posts

·
Premium Member
1967 Giulia Super, 1968 GT Junior, 1969 Spider, 1976 Alfetta GT, 1995 164LS, 2017 Giulia TI Sport
398 Posts
Last year Steve's British Connection in Lake Geneva WI had a 60" sign for sale. They closed the business and wanted to sell it. The ask was $3,500. It had been displayed outdoors. They said the color was good, there were a couple of small cracks, and the lights no longer worked. It was crated but they were reluctant to ship, preferring local pickup. If they still have it perhaps they'd be more willing to ship now. I carried the ad in our chapter newsletter for months and never heard whether they sold it. Try them if you want. email [email protected] or call 630-553-9023.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Last year Steve's British Connection in Lake Geneva WI had a 60" sign for sale. They closed the business and wanted to sell it. The ask was $3,500. It had been displayed outdoors. They said the color was good, there were a couple of small cracks, and the lights no longer worked. It was crated but they were reluctant to ship, preferring local pickup. If they still have it perhaps they'd be more willing to ship now. I carried the ad in our chapter newsletter for months and never heard whether they sold it. Try them if you want. email [email protected] or call 630-553-9023.
Thanks for the lead. I inqyuired but it sold last year. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
7,075 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking for an Alfa Dealer Sign. Not picky, pre 71 or later is fine. Got the go ahead from the wife to do the garage so want one to hang on the wall or hang from the ceiling.

PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks

I have 1 alfa Dealer sign from the 1970's No cracks, great shape. I am located outside of chicago.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts