Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Is it the same one as sold on Amazon?
While there is a similarity - No - the serpent is different in shape and overall the colors differ.
The Amazon offering is described as: Hand laid enamel emblem
These are definitely old school fired glass - cloisonne
As such, there can be tiny imperfections where the molten glass did not flow.
The colors are richer and have an iridescence and sheen.

Overall they are worth their price .. not exact reproductions or the quality of some of the 50 year old examples I have but then, what is ?

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP
16,232 Posts
Approved items what?!?

Your second ad placed in a model specific forum for the same product was deleted because it was a duplicate. Simple.
Since you have determined that these products are now parts, the ad from the collectible, literature or a manual forum will be merged with this thread.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is an update for those who have purchased these key parts.

The key fobs were posted en masse this week by another Alfa Owners of New England club member.
I had expected he would post them daily as orders were received but he informed me that he mailed them all at once.
Please be patient as your key parts should be arriving in the mail this week.

Proceeds from the sale of these items are going to the AONE club. :smile2:

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My hopes are that those who have purchased these key parts are satisfied ... for those who have yet to buy, they are still available.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
I received mine today and it looks really nice.

Thanks, George:)

Ray

·
Registered
12 Posts
alfa key fobs

Hi, still available?
I do not have enough posts to send pm. Can you pm me your paypal and email contact instead?

Thanks

Vincent

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Vincent
I don't like to post my email address on a public forum.

Yes, these are still available and I'd be glad to sell you some.

I suggest you go to the test forum and post a few extraneous messages to get your count above ten.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP
16,232 Posts
@wongvw
Spamming this site for post count is one of the reasons that the 10-post rule was implemented in the first place. I've made an adjustment to your account that will allow you to send and receive private messages and deleted your spam posts.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All mailings of these parts have been successful with deliveries confirmed (including one that was returned to sender as the ZIP code was incorrect). :huh:

Feel free to order yours today !

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
UPDATE

We are continuing to offer these key ring parts for $8 each with FREE delivery (in the USA).

As a special offering for those that buy ten (10) or more we will add one bonus key ring. :thumbup:

Contact me with a PM for payment details

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts