Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that many car brands have been synonymous with celebrities (James Dean & Porsche, James Bond & Austin Martin, etc..). I was wondering if anyone has pictures of such people with Alfa Romeos.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Well no picture but Jay Leno has a huge banner in his warehouse and I believe he owns one. Dont know which one though.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
John Lennon once owned a white 2600 which is currently owned by a member of AROC Wisconsin chapter.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Haven't you seen the 156 Sportwagon commercial? She parks her 156 wagon at a party and two limo drivers park so close to her on either side that the doors wont open... so she opens the hatch and sexily crawls through the car to the driver side. :eek:

It's a good one.. I've got it here somewhere, I'll try to dig it up for you. Nizam used to have it hosted somewhere on his website... maybe it's still there??

EDIT: I found it in my video collection, but it's over 7mb and I don't have that much webspace left... if someone has some webspace I can upload it for you.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Yeah, I wanna see it so bad. I have dial up connection which sucks but i'm willing to download the 7mb file if you find a place to upload it to.
(oh yeah I downloaded Nizams laguna tt last night 20MB, it took about 2 hours!)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Here's the obvious one: Enzo Ferrari.

Remember he started out as an Alfa Dealer, tuner and then headed up their racing division before starting Scuderia Ferrari.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts