Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Not sure I understand. You want used keys that have been cut to use in unrelated locks? My keys are NOS OEM SAFE and can be cut to match existing door keys. I have both the early small diamond shaped keys and the later keys with the round head with the quadrifoglio (four leafed clover) on them. I can't help you with used keys, though.

·
Premium Member
27,458 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
this guy sounds Legit, tell ya what ill trade you my key for your cut house key with your address....

·
Registered
49 Posts
I need some keys!

I have a good number of original uncut keys. What do you need , and how many?
I need the silver roundhead door key- "safe" w/number is a 6*** and a black head ignition key Sipea 78/79 series 2 Spider. I'd like to get two of each if possible. Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
key blanks

Not sure I understand. You want used keys that have been cut to use in unrelated locks? My keys are NOS OEM SAFE and can be cut to match existing door keys. I have both the early small diamond shaped keys and the later keys with the round head with the quadrifoglio (four leafed clover) on them. I can't help you with used keys, though.
I'm looking for key blanks for a 91 alfa romeo veloce, has the door keys with the rounded head and quad design on them so need one of those and also an ignition key for same year/model. What is your price? also are the keys brass or steel - I've been told lock smiths here in the US don't like to deal with steel keys?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts