Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
alright...I am having a nightmare accessing this car or photos or whatever it is you are all seeing. How do you work that website???

tia

:(

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Interesting but "Motor Authority" choose to run a Series 2 Spider for an article about a Duetto :rolleyes:
Weird:confused: Why?:confused: An obvious Kamm-tail, though Euro, by the sidelights.
Awlright - I can see it now - ALFA goes retro, just like MB (the Chrysler is silent), GM, and Ford.:D

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Weird:confused: Why?:confused: An obvious Kamm-tail, though Euro, by the sidelights.
Awlright - I can see it now - ALFA goes retro, just like MB (the Chrysler is silent), GM, and Ford.:D
It's a Junior, no?

I'd love to see a light, nimble Spider. The current model looks heavy to me. Pretty, but too far from being a pure sports car. Then again, safety regulations would probably nix what I'd like to see.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Lets be clear... That picture of the orange spider is not a picture of the 'new' duetto... It is simply a reminder to those who don't eat, breathe, and sleep Alfas of what the original looked like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts