Alfa Romeo Forums banner

621 - 636 of 636 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Are you looking for vin numbers all over the world or only us versions. We have sold 2 us version gtv6's from the Netherlands. One (this was a very good rolling body without vin) went to Latvia and the other was a British registrated gtv6 which went also to Latvia.

At this moment we are stripping 2 us version gtv6's which had Dutch registration. If you would like these vin numbers please let us know.
I just wonder.... I sold my US GTV6 HCL908Y some time ago, and it must have left the country. It was originally silver, but I heard the new owner had it painted blue. I had a lot of fun in that GTV6 in the USA and the UK, I wish I'd never sold her to go travelling. I have a 1975 alfetta GT in the garage which sort of reminds me of her, but not quite the same.

-Hazel

·
Registered
372 Posts
GTV6 from Pakistan

Only Alfa GTV6 in Pakistan 82... with three donors a 75 alfetta GTV and a UK GTV6 for the body parts with a3.0 litre from a 75 and some parts off a 82 from ebspares

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
1987 GTV6 Grand Prix - Sweden

I bought mine in 1994. The model is a bit special as the Grand Prix was sold mostly in Switzerland and Sweden (of all places) in 1985 and 1987.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Here's another one, although rare in Australia there would be at least a few hundred still around, people seem to hang onto them for a long time.

Build Date: 9/1985
VIN: ZAR116C0003003939

Still a 2.5, very original, even has the original windscreen and Alfa tape deck (still works!).
It’s due for a restoration but it’s a good driver.

Will take some better photos soon.

Attachments

Reactions: martym00se72

·
Registered
16 Posts
Absolutely love this thread.

1986 GTV6 2.5L. It's a project car for sure. I am the the third owner. I'll get some better pictures added once I have em...
VIN: ZARAA6693G1007691

Anyone have a link to a good Alfa VIN decoder/reference guide for the GTV6 models?

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Is it possible to obtain the Vin number of a car you used to own, given you have a photo of the license plate from 1994 ?

·
Registered
'76 Alfetta 1.6 saloon // '81 GTV6 2.5 // '90 Alfa 75 Turbo America
28 Posts
Here I am.
GTV6 born on January 15th 1981.
Bought brand new by my uncle, now mine. In the family since she was born, now under restoration (she really need).
Below, near my Alfa 75 1.8 Turbo "America"

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
One more for the registry...
'85 red/ black, 2.5
ZARAA6692F1007129
Built 3/85
Originally sold new in California, but has made its way outside of Chicago where it's been for the past 16 years (and still rust free).
IMG_0004a.jpg IMG_0008a.jpg

·
Registered
175 Posts
ZAR116C0000007753
'82 2.5
Original color was Grigio Nube Metallizzato
Build date Oct 13 1981

My friend Bill bought the car in Slovakia, I think it was originally sold in Switzerland, and shipped it to Washington State. He then moved to Kuwait and shipped the car to Texas for me to babysit until he left Kuwait, as you can't import cars older than 10 years old there. Once he moved back to Hungary, he asked if I'd like to keep the car. I, of course, said yes. I missed my old Milano so much.

·
Registered
66 Posts
1985 GTV6. A well sorted beast from Australia!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Hi,

Where did you buy the Delta wheels in this photo, and did they fit easily? Ive been looking for these for years, and have found a few versions, but have never been able to confirm that they will fit. A lot of chat about ‘long studs required’ has made it hard to commit. Thank you in advance. Craig

621 - 636 of 636 Posts