Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
What a fantastic design !!
ALFA RULES !

Message to my wife - Don't you think we should buy one of these so I would have the most beautiful wife in the world and the most beautiful car. Don't you think so dear?

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
WOW! That is one hot Alfa! I wish Alfa would stop teasing everyone with these special cars and put them into production!

During the Frankfurt show, Sniady and Kai, I need you two to cause a big distraction, like race around the show floor in your gtvs while I bust through the ceiling in a helicoptor and air lift this awesome Alfa to my place.

·
Registered
32 Posts
How would I write the sound of all the air being sucked out of my lungs?

Good lord that is one spectacular looking machine!!!!

Brings to mind the Tipo 33 Stradale.

Yes, these guys are really starting to kill me with these extremely desireable cars that I will never posess.

sigh

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A few things before you get all too excited......;)

Its a computerrendering, not a real car - BUT the real car is supposedly going to be revealed at the show. How real it is, remain still to be seen - is it only going to be a mock-up? And whats the deal with the Brera? Are any of them going into production or?

Still, I love the 33/Stradale type headlight - a fantastic idea. Dont like the rear light too much though. Could be incorporated a whole lot better than two round lights.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not too fond of the rear end either. Supposedly the front should be inspired by the Stradale and the rear by the TZ2. I like the front lights, but the rear lights dont do the car justice IMHO.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
italcarguy said:
During the Frankfurt show, Sniady and Kai, I need you two to cause a big distraction, like race around the show floor in your gtvs while I bust through the ceiling in a helicoptor and air lift this awesome Alfa to my place.
Put me down for the Distraction Show Floor Tour! I might have a chance if Sniady gets distracted by all the show floor girls.

Oh yeah, truely stunning concept!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Wow what a beautiful car ! It certainly is a long shot better looking than anything that Maseratti is putting that V8 in.

Thank you Jorgen.

By the way the girl who is wearing the red Alfa Grill is my niece and I am going to take my niece out to dinner as soon as I can.
We are going to talk about her future.

·
Registered
21 Posts
2006/2007 Model 8C is coming.

Had a friend check at the Berlin Alfa Centro - they said the 8C Competizione would arrive in about 2006, initial production limited to 1,200 cars, and come in at 120 - 130K Euros. They are not taking deposits yet.
I have to figure out how to get one in this country. Paging Mr Richard Merritt...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts