Alfa Romeo Forums banner

181 - 200 of 736 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
RussianM3_dude said:
BMW owned Rover, not Land Rover. Apples and Oranges.
and Land Rover was part of Rover Group, 2002 BMW sold Land Rover to Ford

·
Banned
868 Posts
TIM145 said:
Wrong, BMW owned Range Rover.

June 27th:
"I saw a lot of improvements in the quality and reliability of vehicles during the 5+ years I was a Land Rover Service Manager. The new generation Range Rover was introduced in 2003 and upgraded this year with Jaguar power plants. It's one example of the positive changes that Ford has made since it purchased the company from BMW. They've transformed the Range Rover into a modern SUV with the luxury features that drivers expect--without sacrificing its stellar off-road capabilities."

You are so full of ****, I just wish they would ban you. You say something negative, get proved wrong, and instead of apologising, you make some new negative comment up. You got a small penis or something? Could explain why you frequent a forum that NOONE likes you on, and make stories up just to upset people. I think my mother knows more about alfa romeos than you do, you ignorant IDIOT!
People who accuse others of having inadequate reproductive organs usually have the problem themselves, just like people who obsessively accuse others of homosexuality on web forums.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ok tell yourself that, in that case, please do explain what pleasure you derive trying to enrage an entire forum, and specially considering that most of the members are middle aged and couldn't really be bothered with you????

Do tell russian M3 dude, please I really am interested.

E36 or E46 m3 btw?

·
Registered
75 Posts
RussianM3_dude said:
You clearly are not one of them. And it was an E46. Then I had a GT 2.0 JTS. Now I have a 130i m-sport.
Stop avoiding the question, why do you run around this forum permanently looking to stir things up and piss off alfisti? Do you not see how incredibly sad your life must be that you devote so much time to pissing off the owners of a marque that once was great, and is trying its best to get back there, purely because they try see the positives..??

And you drive a bloody 130i, the ugliest car on the road, and by far the biggest waste of money ever! I test drove a 130, yawn, sorry just relived the most boring experience of my life. I've seen what a properly driven 147 GTA does to a 130i!! It should be illegal it is such a raping.

·
Banned
868 Posts
TIM145 said:
Stop avoiding the question, why do you run around this forum permanently looking to stir things up and piss off alfisti? Do you not see how incredibly sad your life must be that you devote so much time to pissing off the owners of a marque that once was great, and is trying its best to get back there, purely because they try see the positives..??

And you drive a bloody 130i, the ugliest car on the road, and by far the biggest waste of money ever! I test drove a 130, yawn, sorry just relived the most boring experience of my life. I've seen what a properly driven 147 GTA does to a 130i!! It should be illegal it is such a raping.
You sound like a teenager, mate. Take a deep breath, drink some SunnyD, the hormone rush will pass soon.

·
Registered
287 Posts
@TIM145: put the russian m3 dude on your ignore list.

He's on my ignore list as well and unless someone quotes him I never see his posts. It really makes reading this board so much more pleasant.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
8c competizione will be launched at paris.This week there is a presentation of the production car at balocco.The car will go on sale in November,it will only be delivered towards the end of 2007 so in reality we still need to wait another year...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
8c comptetizione will finally be produced only in 500 units.The price will be between 130k and 150k in Italy.AR will first launch 8c in Paris motorshow,then the orders book will open and at last production will start.... The development of the new v8 4.7lt is in the final stages.8c will surely have at least 460hp.It's going to be a fast car,around 4.5 sec 0-100 and 310 km/h but it's not the ultimate in performance,it's more of a collectors car and an image booster.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
sakiss said:
8c comptetizione will finally be produced only in 500 units.The price will be between 130k and 150k in Italy.AR will first launch 8c in Paris motorshow,then the orders book will open and at last production will start....

Yes, but will they be taking orders from North America?

181 - 200 of 736 Posts