Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the black evoluzione! i searched the internet for nearly two years after a good 75, and when i found it, i took a plane to milano, italy. next day, i took the train to Monza , and drove all the way through europe, without any trouble! not bad for an alfa!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my 1976 Alfetta.. This one i purchased in Ronneby in Southeast Sweden.Is Currently being rigged for Corsa Italia, a racing leage for italian cars in Norway. Right now were planning the rollcage

Attachments

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Hello to you too, you Alfa crazy Norwegian, you… and welcome to the BB! :D (By the way, you are an alfista, and now that you have found another alfista, we can wait for our alfisti brethren to join your thread. :))

Those are some great cars you have! We never got the Sud in the U.S., but I have seen them overseas. What did you do to yours to get 200 hp, turbo?

Best regards,

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
What did you do to yours to get 200 hp, turbo?
A wild guess would be compressor ;) :D

Cool cars! Love your 75 - what exact wheel is that on the 75? Size, offset, etc? Oh, almost forgot, welcome!
Jes

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A wild guess would be compressor ;) :D

Cool cars! Love your 75 - what exact wheel is that on the 75? Size, offset, etc? Oh, almost forgot, welcome!
Jes
Thanks, Jes ! The wheels are original Oz split wheels for the Alfa SZ,they are 7,5x15 inch, and the offset is 35 i think. They were made in 1991.i drive on ROADSTONE (get it?:D) 195/50-r15 tyres.

oh, And by the way, i have 7 of them.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
A BLACK Evo??

Is it a real one? Never seen anything but red ones. And it has a sunroof?
Do you have a picture of the engine bay?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts