Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Friends,

I have a problem (looks like); I have an original AR 75 Turbo Evoluzione; I asked to the Museo Documentazione about the VIN and engine number, and they said that doesn´t match. It´s a little bit extrange, because I have all the car history ( was buyed by a friend of the family ) and I don´t have a noticie about any engine change.
Anyway, the engine is from an Evoluzione ( AR 06158 ).

My question is:
Could be the Centro di Documentazione in a mistake?
Do you know if there is another way to get more information about the engine number?

To check: The engine number is always in the same place: close the gearbox: Can I check it in another place?

NOTE: I spoke with Mr Marco Fazio, that tried to help me, but he can't give to me more info that the specs of the engine, and confirm that mine is an original Evoluzione engine, but it does not match with the VIN.

Kind regards!!
G.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hi Friends,

I have a problem (looks like); I have an original AR 75 Turbo Evoluzione; I asked to the Museo Documentazione about the VIN and engine number, and they said that doesn´t match. It´s a little bit extrange, because I have all the car history ( was buyed by a friend of the family ) and I don´t have a noticie about any engine change.
Anyway, the engine is from an Evoluzione ( AR 06158 ).

My question is:
Could be the Centro di Documentazione in a mistake?
Do you know if there is another way to get more information about the engine number?

To check: The engine number is always in the same place: close the gearbox: Can I check it in another place?

NOTE: I spoke with Mr Marco Fazio, that tried to help me, but he can't give to me more info that the specs of the engine, and confirm that mine is an original Evoluzione engine, but it does not match with the VIN.

Kind regards!!
G.
Yes the Archivio can be mistaken. But there is no way to check it. The car is from the pre ePer era. Also all the 1.8 Turbo / Turbo America cars are not presented in ePer.

Sent from my Z957 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
704 Posts
Also you have to speak to someone from another department. As I know Mr. Fazio is responsible for the relationships with the Alfisti clubs. I would advise you to talk to Mr. Ardizio who is a Museum curator (including Archivio Storico).

Probably it will be helpful to see this sale

And ask owners at home ALFA ROMEO 75 EVOLUZIONE OFFICIAL SITE

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes the Archivio can be mistaken. But there is no way to check it. The car is from the pre ePer era. Also all the 1.8 Turbo / Turbo America cars are not presented in ePer.

Sent from my Z957 using Tapatalk
Hi Max,

Thanks for your help; I´m triying to speak with Mr. Ardizio.
Kind regards,

·
Registered
51 Posts
Turbo cars are in the EPER but u need an old one, they removed much of odl alfa info from new eper verions i dont know why.

My turbo amerika is in <2005 eper but not in the newer ones, and TS is in the new one... another TS isnt... but all 3 are in the old one... i dont know why they did it, but that how it looks....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts