Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,259 Posts
AFRA in Italy lists some suspension components. Sending them an email inquiry never hurts.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need 5 Fred, I have just had a quote to produce them from a custom rubber manufacturer in Australia. They need me to order 20 but I only need 5. I paid the chap yesterday but may be able to stop the order if you let me know quickly how many you have. Its costing me $1000 AUD for the 20, so it would be good if I could make a saving. I will ask for help on my 36 DO2's as well as some of my components are missing. I have bought what I can from AFRA but really need someone with dismanteled spare carbs with the hard bits. Thanks Toby

·
Registered
164 Posts
I do not have 5 so you should probably go ahead with having them made. I may have 2 but not 5.

I have a number of Weber 36 DO parts available. Tell me what you need. Photos really help identify the proper parts. Names do not help me much.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will send an email with all the parts laid out in 3's so you can see what is missing Fred. I really appreciate your help. I'd be lost without it. Toby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts