Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For many of us, we have enjoyed the history of Alfa Romeo, and since 1995 we have had almost no exposure to anything except Alfa history... Now, we have the future of Alfa Romeo in our neighborhoods. The new Alfa Romeo 4C can be found in the NW. One was spotted driving northbound on the Alaskan Way viaduct, another parked on Queen Anne Hill. Spokane has sold two cars. If you don't see one in-the-wild, you can get a close up view by going to our three Washington state dealers. If you swing by, tell them you heard about the cars being there through the Northwest Alfa Romeo Club and they'll give you an extra hug, or special handshake, or something...

Alfa Romeo of Tacoma 3740 S Tacoma Way Tacoma, WA 98409 (Xachary Chapman 253 830 5700) FIAT Tacoma: New & Used Car Dealership in Greater Seattle near Bellevue & Kirkland, WA

Barton Alfa Romeo 1002 W 2nd Ave Spokane, WA 99201 (Lucas Prahm 509 625 6818) Barton FIAT: New FIAT & Used Car Dealer in Spokane, WA near Post Falls, ID & Opportunity WA

Rairdon's Alfa Romeo of Kirkland 12515 Slater Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98034 (Alex Sargeant 425 821 1777) Rairdon's Alfa Romeo and FIAT of Kirkland | New FIAT, Alfa Romeo dealership in Kirkland, WA 98034

·
Registered
573 Posts
I was minding my own speed limit on east bound 520 at 9 a.m. 5/9 when a lovely red 4C appeared in my rear view mirror.

I gave the thumbs up and she..." the driver" ... smiled... and smoked past me. The exhaust note is fabulous!

Grandioso!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kirkland's Maserati / Alfa Romeo / Fiat dealer should receive their second 4C any day.
Also, Alfa has unexpectedly opened an order window for 4C Coupes. They'll be sold as first come first served. The number of order slots is unknown but small.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts