Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone im new to bb and not realy shore how it all works but I need some help with restoring my 2600 sprint (1963) R.H.D particularly whear to get weatherseals from can enyone help

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to AlfaBB. You'll find a lot of helpful information by searching and posting to the 1900, 2000 & 2600 (1950-1968) forum and the Yahoo 2000/2600 newsgroup. With respect to the weatherseals, check with Re-Originals Down Under. As far as I know, the seals for the front quarter windows are not available because there were never enough owners coming together to have a sufficient number made to bring the cost down. Please post some pictures of your car so we can see how good or bad it is.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Alfa Romeo 2600 Sprint

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to AlfaBB. You'll find a lot of helpful information by searching and posting to the 1900, 2000 & 2600 (1950-1968) forum and the Yahoo 2000/2600 newsgroup. With respect to the weatherseals, check with Re-Originals Down Under. As far as I know, the seals for the front quarter windows are not available because there were never enough owners coming together to have a sufficient number made to bring the cost down. Please post some pictures of your car so we can see how good or bad it is.
Welcome to the bb; good luck on the restoration.

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to as far as weather stripping for 2600 windows; but when we had the "second" windshield replaced in ours, (yes there's a story there), both the windshield and the windshield gasket came from AFRA.

HTH.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts