Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clearing some of the items I had reproduced for the restoration of my 2600 spider. I came across 3 sets of newly reproduced acrylic with white lettering faces for the alfa 2600 spider fuel gage. each set include the large face that says Oil and fuel plus the two smaller screens with the capacities.. You will definitely need those for a clean job as your original ones are probably yellowed .. each set is $80 plus $5 for shipping in the us.. when they are gone you will have to spend a lot more having someone make them..
Herve

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more 2600 items for sale....

sorry about the spelling.. I meant for Sale...
I will be going through the garage and possibly posting some alfa 2600 spider parts on ebay..but I should offer them also to this board who has been so helpful trough out this process..
I have found some extra 2600 tools and i will also sell the second weber set up I made (the first one is on my silver car) the second one was intended from the white car ..but it is so original and the solex so well preserved ..
The weber set up comes with 3 new 45dcoes, di siamised manifold , all the linkages the factory weber cross over tube., and the air plenum.. all you need is to get the rubber mounts between the manifold and the carbs...(I can supply some good used ones ..but new ones should be better (the solid ones are probably the better ones to get). all jetted exactly like the one on my silver car... the top end is very impressive and the flat spot very minimal(but still there..)..
I also have one set of very nice fog lamps pointy ones for sale....
gages except fuel gage
A full 2600 sprint heater box
Extra heater blower
Horns
door handles(outside and inside)
nos u joints
complet set of springs
Original shop manuals with owner manual
original power booster
fuse box with cover(very nice)
Front side marker lights(fully restored)
and much more..
herve

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just to clarify things I have the acrylic or clear plastic circles needed to restore the cosmetics of the fuel gages.. a few people thought I was talking about stickers..
herve

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi Herve,
Do you have or can make reproduced acrylic with white lettering faces for the alfa 2000 and 2600 spider in EURO excution ? KM/H ,GIRI ,Celcius

rgds Franco

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Franco
At this point I am not making anything. I am just selling a couple sets of screens for the fuel gage and oil pressure gage.. I believe they are the same for european and us cars..
Herve

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Franco, John Campbell (alfa123ca) had several sets of both metric and Imperial screens for all instruments made a while ago. He may still have some of these sets.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi All,

I have for sale some NEW reproduction of the small half-cirkel plexi for into the small olio/aqua/benzina EU metric gauges 2000 and 2600 spider

Rgds Franco

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
plexi small halfcircle olio/aqua/benzina/olio

Hi All,

I have these for sale

set of 4

NEW REPRODUCTION ( Metric EU )

I have also a same set in US version (imperial) in good used condition

and also some complete gauges 2000 and 2600 spider
( oil/water oil/fuel / RPM / MPH ) in US (imperial) version in bad and good used condition

and also some complete gauges 2000 spider
( olio/aqua/olio/benzina / GIRI / KMH ) in EU (metric) version in good used condition

price and shipping PM

rgds Franco

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
I had sent you an email about the foglights.....haven't heard anything

please pm details and photos!

thanks

David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts