Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1960 Alfa Romeo 2000 Touring
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the 4.5 inch air intake hose for a 1960 2000 Touring. It is the flexible hose which runs along the side of the engine from front end to the inside of car And measure approximately 4.5 inches by approximately 3 feet long.

Any information would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Jim

·
Push hard and live
9,657 Posts
Can be purchased from AFRA.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Not 100% sure, but think that Italy is pretty much closed for (non-essential) business pending the Corona pandemic. Milano is in one of the most hard hit regions (Lombardy).

·
Registered
1960 Alfa Romeo 2000 Touring
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking for the 4.5 inch air intake hose for a 1960 2000 Touring. It is the flexible hose which runs along the side of the engine from front end to the inside of car And measure approximately 4.5 inches by approximately 3 feet long.

Any information would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Jim
Thank you, i will give them a call.

Take care,

Jim

·
Registered
9,417 Posts
OKP in Germany seems to be operating as usual (they even mention it on their web site). They list 102 hoses on this page. I presume the air hose in question is this one (about 4" ID and 3 ft 4" long) but I would ask them to make sure. Christian at OKP used to own (or maybe still does own) a 102 Spider, so their replies about 102/106 cars are usually quite reliable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts