Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello !

Only to said i buy one Alfa Romeo 2000 Spider Veloce 115.38 " coda tronca " or " Square or Kamm Tail " with only 16.400km ! And " Rosso Farina " ( 514 )

I buy to the first owner ( 80 years old )

I´m glad, because it´s one wonderful Alfa Romeo, and in one fantastic original condition !

Best regards to all Alfisti !

And WELCOME to the " Squadra Alfa Romeo Madeira " in the Island of Madeira to see more PICTURES of CLASSIC ALFA ROMEO in the OLD ROADS of ThE GREEN ISLAND !

SQUADRA ALFA ROMEO MADEIRA island - Entusiastas Madeirenses dos Alfa Romeo Clássicos! and search the page in te Facebook too.

Marco

Attachments

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Nice car, mate...one owner, low miles...a great deal for you. Perfect car for Madeira, I suspect ! How is parts support / service in Madeira ?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice car, mate...one owner, low miles...a great deal for you. Perfect car for Madeira, I suspect ! How is parts support / service in Madeira ?
Thank you ! :)

No, for buy parts, i used the internet. And i buy in Portugal mainland, or in other country in Europe.

Cheers

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Marco, she is one beautiful lady!
With Madeira being such a small but beautiful island, are all those Alfas located there year round or just on special trips and tours?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marco, she is one beautiful lady!
With Madeira being such a small but beautiful island, are all those Alfas located there year round or just on special trips and tours?
Hello Bill ;

Thank you!

Yes, she´s one beautiful lady ! :D

Yes indeed. Madeira Island, is in the midle Ocean Atlantic, is litle but very beautiful and green Island.

Some landscapes are similar to the HAWAII islands. High and green montains and the blue and deep sea.

All around the year, in special in the summer, " Squadra Alfa Romeo Madeira " organized " Alfa Romeo Classic Day´s " ( all member´s live in Madeira , and all the Classic Alfa Romeo ´s " sleep " in Madeira Garages ! :) )

I put many pictures in the Oficial BLOG ( and in the page on the Facebook of Squadra Alfa Romeo Madeira ) :

All Alfisti are Welcome :

SQUADRA ALFA ROMEO MADEIRA island - Entusiastas Madeirenses dos Alfa Romeo Clássicos!

Cheers!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More pictures of my Alfa Romeo 2000 Spider Veloce " Kamm Tail ".

La " Femme Fatale " !

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Spider and another Classics Cars in the Last Weekend !

Summer time in Madeira Island !

I put the two news CARELLO !

Enjoy !

Cheers !

Marco

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
More pictures of my Alfa Romeo 2000 Spider Veloce 1980 " Kamm-Tail "

Regards from Madeira Island !

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
more pictures in Madeira Island Landscapes !

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Madeira Island old roads, for the Spider Veloce are " PARADISO " ! :D

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts