Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all !
Firstr of all, I want to say that my English is not very good, and I can make a mistakes. Sorry for this.
I want to find radio deck(cassette, stereo) for my Alfa Romeo 164 Super 3.0 12V `96 . It would very good, to find information for all period of manufacturing.
I want to find information about this for example :brochures, catalogs e.t.c.
In my country there is little information about Alfa Romeo. I founded some photos of different models, but I can`t sort it by year, equipment e.t.c.
If you have any information about this, or you have stock radio, could you take a photo?
Thanks!:)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hi. If your have a 1996 Super then guessing you have 24v not 12v engine - if it is a 12v then either it has had the engine changed or was made in 1993, during the cross over time between series 1 and series 2 (Super) versions, when some V6 Supers did have the 12v engine.
The car takes a standard 'single DIN' sized radio unit. Think the standard ones in the Super were Clarion or Blaupunkt. Can't remember exactly. Why not get a modern unit and fit that?

·
Registered
428 Posts
12V continued alongside 24V in Europe, also in the Super version. Should not matter regarding the radio, though.

You can have a look here for manuals regarding 164 - there might also be some brochures in between:

My Q4 has Blaupunkt, including a 10 CD changer. I have attached a brochure for the Super version.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts