Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola busco dueño del Zagato TF2882C en el color Gold. Originalmente fue comprado para el concesionario Alfa Romeo en la provincia de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Islas Canarias, España.
Tengo la factura de compra original, cupones de garantía, declaración de impuestos de importación y todos los datos relacionados con el vehículo, cómo salió de fábrica e incluso un juego de llaves de repuesto y me gustaría que siguieran el camino del coche.
Según el Registro de Zagato su dueño es Michael G., si alguien lo conoce que lo sepa.

Gracias.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hola busco dueño del Zagato TF2882C en el color Gold. Originalmente fue comprado para el concesionario Alfa Romeo en la provincia de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Islas Canarias, España.
Tengo la factura de compra original, cupones de garantía, declaración de impuestos de importación y todos los datos relacionados con el vehículo, cómo salió de fábrica e incluso un juego de llaves de repuesto y me gustaría que siguieran el camino del coche.
Según el Registro de Zagato su dueño es Michael G., si alguien lo conoce que lo sepa.

Gracias.
Hi there - I think this is very nice of you to offer all these things to the current owner. Hopefully the owner can be identified.

Do you think the owner is in the US or still in Europe?

I took the liberty to translate your message so others that might not be familiar with Spanish can help identify the owner.

Mike

Hello, I am looking for an owner of the Zagato TF2882C in the color Gold. It was originally purchased for the Alfa Romeo dealership in the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain.
I have the original purchase invoice, warranty coupons, import tax declaration and all the data related to the vehicle, how it left the factory and even a set of spare keys and I would like them to follow the path of the car.
According to the Zagato Registry, its owner is Michael G., if anyone knows him, let him know.

Thanks.

Reactions: PSk

·
Registered
10,989 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there - I think this is very nice of you to offer all these things to the current owner. Hopefully the owner can be identified.

Do you think the owner is in the US or still in Europe?

I took the liberty to translate your message so others that might not be familiar with Spanish can help identify the owner.

Mike

Hello, I am looking for an owner of the Zagato TF2882C in the color Gold. It was originally purchased for the Alfa Romeo dealership in the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain.
I have the original purchase invoice, warranty coupons, import tax declaration and all the data related to the vehicle, how it left the factory and even a set of spare keys and I would like them to follow the path of the car.
According to the Zagato Registry, its owner is Michael G., if anyone knows him, let him know.

Thanks.
Gracias!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
article here on his cars, 2018 and 2020
1971 Alfa Romeo Giulia Junior Z – Vintage Road & Racecar
and
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale – Page 2 of 2 – Vintage Road & Racecar

might ring a bell with someone.....or if someone has access to the full article, might give an address?
(according to classic cruisers website, of some years back they toured a car collection owned by a Mike Glore in Braxton, MS ?)

Hello yes it is Michael Glore the owner.
I have tried to contact via Facebook, e-mail. Still no answer. I think it would be very interesting for him to keep these documents of the origin of the Zagato.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts