Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I would like to share a little update of the new parts for the 102 series, we are manufacturing the seat sliders. This job is at 90% done. Soon will show the final result.

If anyone needs a set or a piece, we will be happy to do it.

Thank you for your trust

Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Hood Auto part
Wood Automotive exterior Bumper Metal Fashion accessory
Wood Hood Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Bumper Musical instrument
Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Wood stain Hardwood
Wood Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Bumper Font
Grille Hood Automotive tire Bumper Wood
Water Vehicle Motor vehicle Wood Automotive exterior
Sleeve Wood Font Metal Electric blue

·
Push hard and live
11,865 Posts
A wise 102 owner would buy a set. They may think they don't need them, but someone considering paying six digits for your car WILL be unhappy by sticky seat function.

Reactions: alfamaniac75

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A wise 102 owner would buy a set. They may think they don't need them, but someone considering paying six digits for your car WILL be unhappy by sticky seat function.
totally agree with you. Soon I will be publishing the results of a new project, which is the manufacture of the hardtop of the 102 series with the rear glass.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hello everyone,

I would like to share a little update of the new parts for the 102 series, we are manufacturing the seat sliders. This job is at 90% done. Soon will show the final result.

If anyone needs a set or a piece, we will be happy to do it.

Thank you for your trust

View attachment 1710695 View attachment 1710696 View attachment 1710698 View attachment 1710697 View attachment 1710699 View attachment 1710700 View attachment 1710701 View attachment 1710702
What will you be charging for the seat slider track? Will you be supplying complete replacements? Are the tracks suitable for the 2600 Sprint?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What will you be charging for the seat slider track? Will you be supplying complete replacements? Are the tracks suitable for the 2600 Sprint?
Hi, yes we can make for a complete set of sliders seats for your 2600 Sprint or just a special piece, do you have any chance to send me a photo of your sliders? (just to confirm) but yes, I make a set for 2600 and are the same as 2000.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.