Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently aquired this car from a customer of mine, that decided not to repair the bad motor. We installed a 38,000 mile motor from a wrecked Spider. At the same time we installed a new clutch/flywheel, new engine and transmission mounts, new battery and clamps, a "stinger" tailpipe, sounds awesome, Major sevice, changed ALL fluids, new EFI air boot, replaced the seats, replaced the shifter boot and the steering wheel. New fuel pump mounts, new cooling fan and fan shroud, both V-belts, opened up both door panels and repaired the windows, passed smog, top is in good shape, paint is decent and just had it detailed with a really nice stereo system.... Ready for summer. I'm the owner of an Alfa Romeo repair shop in Novato, Alfaman, so things were done correctly. Call me or come by for a drive. Thanks Jim 415-382-6020 / 415-518-0069
Spider has 93700 miles and I'm asking $7500.
Also soon to come a 33,000 mile red 94 Spider CE.......
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Appears to be a beautiful car for the money. I prefer the brown to the original gray interior. Good luck though you shouldn't need it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jim, I hope it sells quick.... I tell you there's no money to be made bringing 80's Alfa Spider back up to par to SELL...Not yet at least. Any money you put in a Giulietta, Giulia, Duetto, Sprint, GTV etc you'll make back, I think your better off buying a nicely done mid 80's Spider then doing it yourself.... If the car sells locally then I usally make a long term customer. So that my benefit and it keeps one less Alfa from the scrap yard! Thanks Jim

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Great looking Spider. GLWS!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright Alfa people, I reduced the price! Would love to move this from my shop.
Thanks for looking Jim

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
94 spider ce

In about 2 weeks my red 94 spider ce will be complete..... jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts