Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hello Everyone!

I just got divorced and broke the frame on my truck and have 2 kids and 3 dogs to feed so I need cash!

I have parts for GTV's and Giulia Sprints, '69 - '84 Spiders, and 2600 Coupes. I have numerous engines, 1300, 1750, 2000 and a 2600 short block, 5sp trannies, 4.11 & 4.56 rear ends, an almost complete 2600 Coupe black interior, a descent '82 Spider rolling chassis and all sorts of other parts.

I also have a 1980 Spider, 1984 Spider and 1974 GTV that have yet to hit the chopping block so most everything is available!

If your in the Boston area stop by my shop (by appointment), email, or call with requests, I will accept any "reasonable" offers.

Thanks,

Lou Shames
Fat Dog Vintage Auto
4 Main Street, Unit 4
Medway, MA 02053
[email protected]
508-930-1323

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

I don't have any real good ones in stock but the '74 GTV that I just bought is still buried under 4ft of snow and I had dug it out enough to see that it does in fact have a trunk lid but I am not sure of the condition. If it happens to be in good shape, I will be looking for $75 + S&H.

I am planning to make a trip out to start digging out the GTV and the '84 Spider that I also bought next week if the weather holds out long enough. I will have a much better idea as to the condition of the parts at that point.

Regards,

Lou

·
Registered
15 Posts
I need a rear bumper for a '77 spider. Or if you happen to have a a set, front and rear '74 I would be interested in them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All I have at the moment is a front bumper for a '75-'82 Spider and possibly a pair from an '84. I may have a line on some '71-'74 chrome bumpers. If that happens, I will let you know.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
3-hole interior mirror for a Sprint GT, in excellent condition? Carello side indicator lights with escutcheon, for same? Any other interesting pieces for these early 105s?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
How about a nice straight set of rear bumpers for a 69. Peter.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
they're small...

but do you have 3 (or a few more) of the brake line nuts that are on the hard lines....connected to the chassis side of the soft lines at each corner? 3 total per car.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I'm looking for both tail lights for an S3 Spider

1 - 20 of 121 Posts