Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be travelling to Paris, France and then on to Venice beginning next friday. Anyone, especially our Euro members, know of any dealers or parts places in Paris or Venice where I might pick up some Alfa stuff to carry back?

·
Registered
what part?
10,269 Posts
a 159, turbo diesel, please:):)

·
Registered
357 Posts
I believe that this company in Paris caters for the classic Alfas :

> Alfa Romeo > Garage Quadrifoglio Carrosserie - Mécanique - Réparations - Pièces détachées

Address and phone no. is:

Garage Quadrifoglio
23, Rue de la Grande
Ceinture 95100
Argenteuil
Paris

Tel: 01 30 25 16 00

A couple of months back I tried to get a good used Carello reversing light for my Roundtail from them - but they wouldn't post outside of France.

I've managed to get a pair of NOS lights now - but if you know someone in the US who wants a good light.......

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
I would visit Epocacar in S. Stino di Livenza - a town about 40 minutes from Venice on the train. That area of the Veneto is charming, too.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
""parts places in --- where I might pick up some Alfa stuff to carry back""

During the Vietnam war I was on a carrier in the Mediterranean and we pulled into Naples. I am probably the only US sailor who ever spent his shore leave in an Italian auto junk yard buying Alfa Spider parts. Funny thing was, there were almost no whole car shells there, only mountains of loose parts. It seemed that immediately stripping down the chassis and getting rid of what was left was the way it was done. Also, there were very few Spider parts. It seems most of the Alfa Spider production was going to other European countries and the US. I came back to Saratoga loaded down with spaghetti headders, steering wheels, and other interesting bits and pieces. I had to find places to store it all away on the ship and bird dog the lot to keep some over zelous housekeeping type from throwing it all overboard (yes, in those politically incorrect days all trash was thrown off the fantail after dark), until we returned to the US. While everyone else was departing the ship with their 12 string guitars and Japanese made steros, I was carrying off Alfa parts. I got some funny looks.

Robert Hill in Memphis, TN

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good source for NOS Alfa parts (Milan though..)

I've used AFRA in Italy several times - they seem to have a large inventory of NOS parts. Have a look at the link below, and you may want to email with them in advance with some parts that you are trying to track down for proces, etc.

Afra s.a.s. - Contacts

And use the excuse that you "must" go to Milano for the shopping (this could get very expensive though).

Dino

1 - 7 of 7 Posts