Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am clearing out a bunch of parts I have lying around. Not interested in making a zillion posts on ebay. I've got a few interesting items

Lancia Thema Deck Lid Electric Spoiler
2003 GTV Back Seat
Two new Stebro 164 mufflers, not 100% complete.
156 doorhandle, shift knob
164 Euro instrument cluster

The rest are rather miscellaneous. Not everything is in perfect condition, just how it was when I bought it. Otherwise a bunch of odds and ends from 164's that may or may not be useful. I'll be posting a second round perhaps later in the week, with Euro headlights, and 24V side mirrors. Make me a reasonable offer on anything you're interested in. Located in the SF Bay area, I can mail if needed.

Alfa Garage Sale - a set on Flickr

Cheers,

Karl

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have an interested party for the front GTV/Spider seats, sorry! I would love to make a bench seat for my garage out of the back seat, but just don't have the time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'd be interested in the wheel center caps.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wow a used chassis stiffener. So were are you located, I need to figure shipping cost

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I shipped one of those across the country last year and I think it cost less than $40. Went to one of the Brown stores and didn't even need a box (which would have been expensive), just put some strategic cardboard padding around certain areas to protect it from the duct tape and then went nuts binding it up with duct tape. Worked like a charm.

Kevin

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
hey Karl how are ya?

whats new with you? ever get down this-a-way?

bob

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Status

Bob,

it's been a while. I'm doing well. Just downsizing on parts I won't need - My LS project car is complete. I sold my L, so I won't be needing 12V 164 parts anymore.

I've got two Alfas that I need to focus on this year, both should be getting new paint, but are otherwise intact. I'm noticing it's getting harder to find parts due to obsolescence.

I'll give you a call next time I'm in SD!

Cheers,

Karl

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
got a decent set of front tan leathers?

or at least driver seat -- mine is getting pretty worn out at 190K miles !

bob

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no seats

bob,

I do, but they're in my car!

Wish I could help. Have you considered just bringing them to a really good upholstery shop, and having them stitch in new panels to replace the worn ones? I'm starting to think that option is looking better and better these days.

Cheers,

Karl

·
Registered
523 Posts
Karl,

I'm interested in the chassis stiffener if Kipp passes on it. I'm local So. Cal, so no shipping required.

Best regards,

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Greyhound Bus is also a good inexpensive way to ship bulky-unwrapped items.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all,

I am clearing out a bunch of parts I have lying around. Not interested in making a zillion posts on ebay. I've got a few interesting items

Lancia Thema Deck Lid Electric Spoiler
2003 GTV Back Seat
Two new Stebro 164 mufflers, not 100% complete.
156 doorhandle, shift knob
164 Euro instrument cluster

The rest are rather miscellaneous. Not everything is in perfect condition, just how it was when I bought it. Otherwise a bunch of odds and ends from 164's that may or may not be useful. I'll be posting a second round perhaps later in the week, with Euro headlights, and 24V side mirrors. Make me a reasonable offer on anything you're interested in. Located in the SF Bay area, I can mail if needed.

Alfa Garage Sale - a set on Flickr

Cheers,

Karl
hi i would like if you can give me a call on a few items if you can 516-314-1221 thank you john

1 - 15 of 15 Posts