Alfa Romeo Forums banner

161 - 180 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
door card chrome

Rossano here is a photo of 2 loose pieces of door chrome upper and lower. The other door I have, another 165 XAS tire, 185 70 MXL tire and rim, another GTV rad and assorted other parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #167 (Edited)
james2000, New rear wheel arches for GTV are sold. Bought 20 years ago, similar to what they sell at International Auto,and other Alfa suppliers.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #169 (Edited)
Jeager Guages

I am reposting better photos of the Jeager guages as there has been some interest. Used in 68 - 72 1750 GTV or GTJr. The Jaeger speedo is now sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #171 (Edited)
Some more parts to view. Steering col cover, front seat belts, headlite buckets trim and rubbers. The steering column cover is now sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #174 (Edited)
Jaeger mph speedo 1750 GTV

As promised the back of the Jaeger speedo. It works I put a short piece of speedo cable in it and rotated ccw by hand and the needle deflected to 20mph. Missing 2 small screws on the back. Jaeger Speedo now sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
more parts to show

1750 FI air cleaner, rear trailing arms, front lower a arms and transmission.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Brad,

Your air cleaner is a 1969 only model. It has the idle air equalizers attached to the side and the short, downward facing snorkel. It won't work with a stock 71 Spica as it doesn't have the center nozzle for the manifold based idle air equalizer.

In what condition are the front bumpers? I may be interested if one's in better condition than what I have.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Correct the air cleaner is a 69 off my dads car after we converted to webers. The bumpers are at my dads garage 30 miles away, I dont know how good they are, I will try and remember to look next time I am there. I hope you are not in a hurry for them.

161 - 180 of 615 Posts