Alfa Romeo Forums banner

141 - 160 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
I have a console and console extension as pictured below, they are the shells in need of coverings of vinyl and wood. Also a better photo of the oil breather hose brass screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
More parts photos

Some more parts to look at. Trunk and hood release components, hinges & striker plates etc..........

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Parts I forgot I needed

Brad
On top of the parts already requested, I too need a top U-chanel for the center console and one defroster tube :eek:

Luis

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Thats 3 people so far wanting U channel, you guys are going to start a bidding war. I am going to post a bunch more parts photos in case there is something else of interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #152 (Edited)
1st photo of speedo on right is a brand new Veglia, 2nd photo is the back of the Veglia. The rest of the guages are used Jeager.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Another 2 boxes of parts. The 3 pieces under the hand brake are horizontal bars fo the ALFA heart grill. Not sure what the 4 pieces on the top left or bottom left of the 1st photo are???? 2nd photo has trunk stainless and back seat stainless trim.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #158 (Edited)
ShadeTree, I checked the above parts in question next to my b pillar yesterday and they seemed to short or not right in some way, I will check again. As for the trunk 2 chrome strips, they are not perfect do you want me to polish them up and take a few close ups from different angles.
ps I just wrapped up your other 2 items was going to take to post office tonite.
pss got the payment, pleasure doing buisness with you as always.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #159 (Edited)
ShadeTree, Here are the photos of the trunk stainless. They have some bends but I think they could be improved. And you are correct about the 2 complete sets of inner and outer b pillar trim. Both trunk chrome/stainless strips are now sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pedal box assembly

Brad,

I am looking for a pedal box assembly from a 1600 GT, GTV, Spider, GS. Please legt me know if you have one.

Thank You,

Scott

141 - 160 of 615 Posts