Alfa Romeo Forums banner

201 - 220 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Ken, Have not seen the base may not have it. If you can get a base I will sell you the mirror.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Brad Hi
Do you have the rear ebrake/ handbrake assembly for the GTV/ Spider... this consists of handbrake shoes/ springs and complete mechanisms that sit inside the ATE rear discs. ( both sides)

Thanks

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
kamus, I assume I do, but I will need to have a good look. You may want to post a diagram of parts and circle the parts you need, because I haven't looked at the hand brake system on an Alfa in over a decade. By the way did you get all the parts I mailed you in the summer?

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Kamhus, Are you still interested in the hand brake parts, cause the tempurature here is going up to 6*C better than the -15*C it was a few days ago, more comfortable looking through and looking for parts when its warmer outside.

·
Registered
296 Posts
handbrake parts

sorry the previous post got lost somehwhere in cyberspace.....need the handbrake parts that I have marked and... obviously the picture does not show all the parts.................

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
More parts

Was looking through parts boxes today for ebrake parts (none yet). Took photo's of some more parts for sale. Lots of tranny parts, and a 1969 S1 USA 1750 rear transmission mount. Clutch forks, release bearings, stick shifts, lots of good boots, etc...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
A few more photo's of parts. Armrests sunvisors and a steering wheel center. A windshield washer bag and more transmission parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Phil Rosile

How about $15.00 totalwhich would include your cost to ship it to me?

If you agree, let me know where/how to handle payment...

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Here are a few photo's of the 1969 105 USA rear transmission mount that a few people pmed me about.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Adrian, Check out the 1st page and post of this thread for a list of parts that will fit you GTJr.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #218 (Edited)
Kamhus, From post #209 looks like I have 2 right and 1 left side looks like 1 right side has no mirror but it looks better than the one that does. What do you mean by clips clamps the 2 hole mounting pad is attached to the visor? PM me an offer, I will talk to you further on the Private Message board.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #220 (Edited)
Thinking of selling my brand new Magnaflow Stainless steel exhaust system, from header to tip of tailpipe. Muffler still wrapped in bubble wrap and clamps still in unopened bag. This is the system sold by Centerline and the ABB.

201 - 220 of 615 Posts