Alfa Romeo Forums banner

181 - 200 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Hi John, Sorry don't have a trunk lid. Have other Jr. parts like rear seats etc.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks Brad,I will look over the junior and see if I need anything else?what about rubber mats?mainly the drivers?Thanks,Regards,John

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #189 (Edited)
kamhus, I have all the parts you circled and the additional parts you asked for. Kamhus has bought the circled parts shown in the photo in the previous post.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Brad,new to the site,that sounds good,I guess I asked about a trunk lid and maybe a drivers rubber mat for my 1969 scalino,I don't remember circling anything though,do you have these things and can you elaborate on condition and price?or if you like you can e-mail me in private at [email protected] or call me on my cell at 416-200-2277,regards and Thanks,John Pilieci

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
rosilejr, Don't think I would have that spider part.

Krnlane, That is the mirror mounting style, I would have to do some serious searching for the base part. My Dad has a black 69 USA GTV just like yours I saw the post of the photo of your car. What Rims are they ? size width offset etc..

·
Registered
48 Posts
rosilejr, Don't think I would have that spider part.

Krnlane, That is the mirror mounting style, I would have to do some serious searching for the base part. My Dad has a black 69 USA GTV just like yours I saw the post of the photo of your car. What Rims are they ? size width offset etc..
Brad,

Would need the base as well, so if you can dig it up I would be grateful.

Afraid I can't tell you much about the rims as they came with the car. So far my best guess is that they are Ronal's and more or less period. Have a few more shots of them in detail on a rims thread in the suspension forum looking for more detail myself.

Ken

181 - 200 of 615 Posts