Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Someone PMed me about GT rear seat chrome / stainless hold down bars there are 2 per car. I mistakenly told him I don't have any but have just found a pair. I deleted his PM.

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Rear bumpers and parts for pre 1970. Small dent is about 1/8'' deep.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Do you have a driver's side door latch mechanism that isn't broken like mine? Door handle rod sheared off at door latch mechanism on mine (Left side of picture). Tired of rolling down the window and reaching outside to let myself out...

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Pretty sure I do, I just looked at those units a few weeks ago. Is that a drivers side on a LHD GTV or left door unit you took a photo of?

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
campaiar, I have one exactly like the one in the photo but it has the door latch mechanism still attached to the left side.

If that is exactly what you want pm me an offer on price and I will get a postal estimate to mail it.

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
More parts posted in my garage sale thread. Follow the link in my signature below

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looking for a front bumper right half, radio blanking plate and a top half of 1600weber intake plenum, headlight rims, heater control plate also a steering wheel ...66 Sprint gt ....any hope?
Tbone

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Got the bottom 1/2 that bolts to the webers. I had a radio plate, sold it. All parts you want are for a 66 GT or 66 GTV?

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I have the right side passenger side bumper. Headlight rims also.

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I will post some photos of the trim rings these are the ones that hold the headlight in.

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
My friend Kempton on ABB has 66 GTV. So what do you think of the Right bumper 1/2? To bad about the 2 small holes. I have heard they can be filled with stainless weld then filed and polished.

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Vin, I have the door glass. I have all the glass for a GT except the front screen.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts