·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Over 50% of my sales have gone to the USA, so I thought it was a good idea to post here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I need the plastic retainer that holds the flexible hose from the heater to the dashboard defroster outlet. It sits below the defroster rotating grill and the metal retaining ring. It is about 2 3/4" in diameter, has a stepped shape and is about 2" long. The car is a 74 spider but the part probably is the same on many years.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It may be the same as a GT part. I will take photos of it and other parts and post in Club forums. (as directed in post #1 of this thread)

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Top half likely the same but bottom half seems longer for a GT, did you see the photos I posted on my garage sale thread.?

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Posting more parts photos in my Alfa parts garage sale thread in the club forums.

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In the Club forums, look at the first post in this thread, it explains where to go.

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What does (permalink) mean beside the post #, and how do you use it? Is it a way to put a link from one post to another thread or post? That is what I would like to do on this thread.

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just posted more photos of 69 spica air box, brake fluid resivoir etc...

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just posted a few more photos of parts in my garage sale thread in Toronto chapter.

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think I have part of an interior mirror. What part of yours is broken or missing?

·
Registered
331 Posts
handbrake parts

Brad.. attaching pics... need all the handbrake bits inside the brake discs... have attcahed pics for reference but obviously these do not show all the parts and need both sides.
Thanks

Attachments

1 - 20 of 89 Posts