Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Example: 105.51.08.230.00 is an air intake hose

Can this be bought from ALFA? If so, how does one contact ALFA?

·
Premium Member
16,449 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is exactly the kind the information I was hoping to find. Thank you Del.

To clarify, I'm looking for ways to find "hard to find" items - in new condition. Hoping to find links, phone numbers, or companies that specialize in hard to find items.

One can easily find a piece of hose, in this particular example. But I'd like to explore the ability to return to "stock" if possible. There are several parts that are not easy to find.

Does Alfa support their aging fleet (at all)? Will they support it if/when they return to the US..?

·
Premium Member
16,449 Posts
Alfa still supplies some parts out of their location in Orlando I think. Alfisto Steve knows much more about this, as he gets parts from them now and then, not many parts for the older cars, I suspect. They have a web site for this, but I can't find it right now in my listings, sorry.

The parts wanted/for sale category in the AlfaBB (or 164Digest for 164's) is really one of the better places to ask/search for some of the "new old stock" parts you might be looking for. Alfa owners from around the world sometimes offer such parts for sale. I once bought a "no longer available" 164 driver's inside used door handle from Oz that way.

EBay is another source for some of the parts you might want. Sometimes you might be surprised what is being offered.

There are also many new parts available from sources such as DiFatta, Alfissimo, et al, or used from APE, and many others. You never know what shows up, you just have to continue searching the web. Depends on which models Alfas you are interested in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts