Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 years of Alfa Owner magazine, 2002 - 2012. All in pristine condition, probably only read once, unless I got a mention in one.
We need space due to “Covid Cleaning” in order to make room for the wife to work from home in 2 days.
. . . “What, Honey. No I’m almost done cleaning your new space, YES I have cleared out some of those Alfa mags. YES they are going in the recycle bin RIGNT NOW.”

“Sheeshh, give me a break” he mumbled.
Any way. They are available till Tuesday morning when the trash truck arrives. Blue bin, right on top. The only house on the block with 2 Alfas in the driveway.
Her new desk will be right next to mine at home. What am I gonna do with the hours I used to spend each morning wandering thru alfabb and studying WWII B17 and P51 training and maintenance films on YouTube.

Wish me luck . . .

·
Registered
145 Posts
"Wish me luck..."

Sounds like your going to need it :O at least I only have the dog to contend with then again he may see it differently.

I'll check on you in a few days.

Joe

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, they are long gone. Headed to the big recycle depot, wherever that may be.
"
. . . “What, Honey. No I’m almost done cleaning your new space, YES I have cleared out some of those Alfa mags. YES they are going in the recycle bin RIGNT NOW.”
“Sheeshh, give me a break” he mumbled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts