Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello.
On Friday night April 18th from 6 until 10pm Skatelab is hosting its 1st Alfa Night. Please join us for nothing more than hanging out in my parking lot and checking out Alfas. We have a pretty big parking lot and we are welcoming any and all Alfa Romeos to come kick it and shoot the ****. www.skatelab.com

Sniady??? you into it?? Help me out. we got a barbaque, music and anything else cool you can think of. how about you Anthony?? I got the space can you guys help me make it happen?

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
skatelab night

i will be away at a race that weekend! ****. can we push it back to the third friday night?

if that is possible, i can throw a plug in next alfa club newsletter to get more cars and people out there. if you can move it, I WILL HELP. and maybe, just maybe i can get a car from work to bring.

anthony

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
April 18th? no problem. is that a cool date for you? if so let me know and i can change it anytime. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
the 18th is perfect

i'll bring an alfa and i'll watch sniady skate. i am taking bets on how many times he wipes out. place them here with me...simon how much should i put you down for? tony hawk is gonna be there too, right?
anthony

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so im counting in Anthony, Simon and Sniady right? Thats at least 4 cars counting mine. I will let the Alfa Club of Central Cal know about it and Ill buy the pizza (and beer).
APRIL 18th. 6-10pm.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Count me in!

Actually I don't think the skateboard can make it, knee is having surgery late february and knee's going to be recovering, so the knee & skateboard are bummed and madd at each.

But the Gtv should make it, if the knee has enough stamina to push the clutch. (i'll be there)

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
sniady's gtv

sniady,
i'll haul *** to skate lab with your car if you cant drive. i told my cousin and he said he'd bring his race car up from orange county.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
Man, I wish I could make it, but it's sort of far for me:)

Maybe we can have an Alfa night at the Vans skatepark in Westminster someday, if you guys haven't checked it out they have one of the nicest cement triple bowls I've ever skated, and I grew up riding the pools at The Turf (Milwaukee).

There are so many pools to skate within a 1 hour radius of Denver it can honestly be a chore deciding where to skate on any given day. Most of the parks are free, Vans and ESPN are the only pay parks.

Here's Denver's downtown park: http://www.denverskatepark.com/

And Van's Triple Bowl:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Colorado is one state that has so many skate parks, very good ones, and free.

p.s. Can't wait for knee surgery!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Tentative . .

Thanks for the early notice Todd! Gives me time to get my wife to 'allow' me to make the 104k trek (by my odometer). Actually she's pretty cool with my Alfa sickness.

I should be there with fresh gray primer patches all over my ride.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
hey alvin,
is that the first time you plan on showing the car? it's coming along great! there were three guys working on it at the same time today. looks like it will be done really soon. you will enjoy it, gtv's are awesome.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I will bring my completely slow goped and my Alfa Race car. I hope you guys get more that a few Alfa's to come out there. It would be cool to have alot of Alfa's to show up. HOPE YOU ALL GO.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi Anthony,

Yes, it will be the first time I show it. Hell, I have never driven it. I bought it in 1999 (basket case). As soon as it is finished, I will start on my '69 GTV. Hopefuly it will not take as long to restore!

I could always slap an Alfa emblem on my VR4! Haha.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts