Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hello all! A number of these Bertone Shield badges have been shipped off. The quality and finish of these badges is very good, even if I say so myself!
Another quantity of badges has been completed, so if you are in need of a set, please let me know. By the way, these Bertone Badges are also used on a number of other cars, Lamborghini, etc.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I am rather surprised to see that there has been little interest in the Bertone Shield Badges. At $150 a Pair, I believe they are exceptional value. The skeleton B badges available cost the same or more and they are made of plastic. These Shield Badges are solid brass, double plated, polished and enamel filled. They are really pieces of jewellery! See for yourself. For the current Christmas season I am offering Free Shipping in the continental USA and 50% Shipping overseas.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hello all!
A new batch of Bertone Shield Badges have just been Enameled and baked in preparation for shipping. Please let me know if you need a Set. They are like pieces of jewellery! Your Montreal deserves them!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I am offering Free Shipping until 2020. Just in time for the Holidays!! Treat you Montreal to some great jewellery!!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts