Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EXCELLENT SHAPE - Alfa red, Low Miles, no rust, goes like crazy. DOT AND EPA APPROVAL DOCUMENTS WITH THE CAR. Can't post a picture because I don't have any under 249kb, so to get all the info and lots of photos contact me at [email protected] as I don't monitor the Bulletin Board often.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I guess I'm sorry to hear that, unless you have some awesome project waiting in the future. Your car is very nice and shouldn't have trouble finding a new owner. Good luck with the sale. Peter.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I have seen this very nice Montreal!

I have seen this very nice Montreal!

Alfa Sanor Montreal.jpg
The interior is almost new, not totally stock but very nice

Alfa Montreal Interior Sanor.JPG
Hennalore and Dirks luggage straps

Alfa Montreal Luggage straps Sanor.JPG

The engine is very clean but I could not get the photo to load, too big...

Mark

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I too have seen this car at a few conventions. There are photos listed in Hemmings. I'm sure this will be snapped up pretty quickly, with close 18 years of ownership, this car was loved.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I'm sure this will be snapped up pretty quickly, with close 18 years of ownership, this car was loved.
Perhaps but it is sort of bland in red, compared to metallic orange, metallic green, Isle of Capri Blue and purple!:wink2:

...there goes my window winder...

Mark

·
Push hard and live
9,652 Posts
Is this a modified rear seat approach, or is this the way Alfa accomplished more driver leg room by allowing the seats to be slid slightly further rearward?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Is this a modified rear seat approach, or is this the way Alfa accomplished more driver leg room by allowing the seats to be slid slightly further rearward?
That's a good question Don; I'd say the answer is both! The lower rear luggage area has been modified. I understand from talking with Tom this is a late production car, titled as a 1974. So legally it is a '74. I have never sat in the car but Tom is of the opinion that there is little extra, if any, front seat leg room. I had my chance at the Italian Car Day but totally forgot to sit in it...

Mark

·
Push hard and live
9,652 Posts
My brief study of my 71 car suggests that removing the rubber rear seat bottom would at least let me recline the seat back slightly more, giving me a slight bit more head room. I'm 6'2", and proportionally taller in the upper body. I get by OK with the stock set-up, so won't be making that mod. I was wondering if that was what led to the missing seat bottom in this one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts