Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto international has refused to work on my 87 Spider. I am in need of a mechanic that I can trust working on my Alfa. I was told that I don't deserve to have an Alfa and that I should have to ride a bus. Why? Because the first thing he asked me on the phone was did I vote for Obama? I responded that I did and that is when he went into his rant. He has an especially strong hate for African Americans. I feel worried for his wife. He is a very angry man. Any suggestions on a mechanic? I live in the Glendale area.

Thanks,

pjn

·
Registered
5 Posts
seriously ?
regardless of your political conviction, i did not think any business owner has the luxury of doing things like this - i was looking him up since he has a Duetto listed in ebay under username AZALFA :

Alfa Romeo : Spider Duetto in Alfa Romeo | eBay Motors

VIN AR1480265.

anyone know the car or the seller and would care to comment ?

Auto international has refused to work on my 87 Spider. I am in need of a mechanic that I can trust working on my Alfa. I was told that I don't deserve to have an Alfa and that I should have to ride a bus. Why? Because the first thing he asked me on the phone was did I vote for Obama? I responded that I did and that is when he went into his rant. He has an especially strong hate for African Americans. I feel worried for his wife. He is a very angry man. Any suggestions on a mechanic? I live in the Glendale area.

Thanks,

pjn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts