Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trolling around for a mechanic for a 164 that will be coming to me in April. As this is my seventh Alfa, I had used Peter D'amico but I understand recently that he may not be working directly due to some health issues. Through this forum I have received names of Woody in Bucks County, PA and Carlo in Princeton/Lawrenceville.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Mechanics

I have used Woody and he knows Alfa's better then anyone. He is reaonsable and very friendly. Its been a few years since I needed to see him, I would call and talk to him ,I had a 164L.
Picking up a Milano this weekend so Im probably going to need someone In NJ also.

Good luck.

Rs

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I have since made arrangements for him to receive the car from the transport company next week and to perform the work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you have your car back from Woody yet? I have worked with him many times over the past 20 years but not recently. I noticed his ad was gone from Alfa Owner and I thought he was no longer in business.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did get the car back about a week ago. He is still working in the mess of a shop of his. He did great work and resolved a couple of unexpected problems found when the car was delivered. I am very pleased with the work. I am sure that the pricing was right, just not happy that I had to go as far as I did but that was on me, not him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.