Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of the books & brochures I have. The Sprint GT handbook is now sold. The Disc Brake ATE supplement is now sold. The 1975 owners book now sold.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More Alfa books & books with Alfa content & Fiat literature. The orange Giulia Autobooks manual is now sold. Fiat books all sold Alfa novel sold.

Attachments

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Poo. Looking for both an R2 and R3 to complete the series.
Thanks for the quick reply! :)

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim, You are welcome, and thank you for being a great help to all the ABB members.

·
Registered
5,984 Posts
Brad,

Does R4 mean that the early steering wheel is not shown in the dashboard layout diagram?

Will definitely take the slim landscape format brochure with the red Sprint GT shown in photo #1. What's the 'Alfa 1300 and other miracles' book about? Not seen that before.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alex, Revision 4 shows the wheel way above the dash floating on the page. It is a novel with a 1300 playing an important part in the story.

·
Registered
5,984 Posts
Thanks Brad, I'll have to check my rather dog-eared original that a previous owner had made into a hardback.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The Sprint GT owners hand book is now sold. The 1975 model year (actually 1974 with a sticker on cover to update it to 1975) 2000 Spider hand book is actually for GTV and Berlina as well. The Ate disc brake supplement book should be of interest to a collector with an early Alfa with ATE, it is now sold.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DIASS - Public. no 1199 - R2
8/67
Alfa Romeo Maintenance Manual
Disc Brakes ATE
Supplement to "Instruction Book"

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jim, Look forward to your PM. I think I know what you have in mind.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The ATE supplement booklet is now sold, as well as the Sprint GT book and Giulia Autobooks.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
59 Giulietta Solex booklet

I came across this today, should be of interest to some one with a Giulietta.

SOLD in 1 hour!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Noticed the posts were from 2014....just wondering if the literature for the 1750 GTV still available? The test drive article looks interesting too. Please email me at [email protected] should the items are available.
Cheers!

Wee Liam

1 - 20 of 28 Posts